Payment is due at the time of service. Cash, Check and all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express) are accepted forms of payment.
At this time I work directly with insurance companies who offer out of network services. By doing this, it allows me to provide the best possible personalized care for my client.
Many qualify for Out-of-Network reimbursement which can be determined by calling your provider and asking about Out-of-Network Mental Health Benefits. Detailed receipts of services are provided with each session and can be submitted to insurance. For further information on how Out-of-Network coverage works please give our office a call.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have “out-of-network” mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
24 hour notice is required for cancelling or rescheduling an appointment to avoid being charged the full session fee.